Your Ad Here

Welcome to Xro Network!

Visit our forums at http://xronet.forumer.com

Comments, suggestions, contributions? Mail them in at xronet@yahoo.com

He's Just NOT That Into You



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1001508/

Oh my God, I just love this movie. Sure, it's not exactly an award-hauling hit, but what the heck, it's an amazing movie! :D

Honestly, I'm not quite sure why I love it so much... Maybe it's the giggly, heart-jumping feeling I get when they're all "sweet and romantic(?)" towards each other, or maybe it's the funny lines Alex and Gigi say when they talk about the "rule" and the "exception"...OR maybe it's because of *initiating cheesiness*.....*trying to STOP the cheesiness*.....*succeeeesss!* oh God, nevermind that, it's too cheesy to even think about I can't even put it into words... bwahahaha :lol:

Well, whatever...for me, it's definitely a must-watch movie... :D


P.S. Alex <3 Gigi!!

by Doodleydoo

Discuss it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Ads by AdBrite